Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hiking on Broga Hill, Selangor

Last Sunday I was hiking with my buddies on Broga Hill, we all departed in the earlier morning around 4.00am. When reach there is about 5.30am, there are a lot peoples also same like us wake up very early to hiking on Broga Hill. After we all gathered, we started to walk into the oil palm farm and hike onto the Broga Hill. It is really tired in whole journey but it is very enjoying. After walk about one hour, finally we reach on top of the Broga Hill and it is around 7.30am. After take a short break, we started our photo session on the Broga Hill, let's share with you some of my efforts.



Broga Hill




Finally can see the bright sky














It is really a very enjoying and funny hiking experience on Broga Hill but felt a bit disappointed because we can't see the yolk (sunrise) but never mind since it is not far so I think I still have another chance to see the yolk next time.

Home 主页>>>

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo! & I hope you love the Broga Hill hike :-)

    Feel free to join Broga Hill Lovers at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81317897674

    ReplyDelete