My New Tripod - Benro A-168M8 + Benro BH0-M

Last week I had received my birthday present, it is a tripod which is the combination of Benro A-168M8 + Benro BH0-M (Mg-Al travel angel + BH head). I so excited when get it, I not going to introduce much, let show you some picture I took for it.


My Benro Tripod




Benro A-168M8 + Benro BH0-M




It is really a good gear and really a perfect Benron made, it is very stable if compare with my former tripod. It is about 1442mm max height, the weight is only 1.44kg and able to support 4kg load, it is really a good gear for me to shoot on open air and traveling. I quite satisfy and happy to its performance, thanks to my dear to bought me this present.

Home 主页>>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience in Jurong Bird Park

Henderson Waves Bridge

Macau & Hong Kong Trip - Day 7 & 8 in Macau (Say Good Bye to Macau & Hong Kong Trip)