My First Studio Photography

Last few weeks, I had a studio photography session with my photokakis. This is my first time to learn the studio photography, I still not familiar how to handle the lighting in studio, hopefully I still got another chances to attempt the studio photography, so I can try and familiarize more different lighting. Between I want to thanks to our lovely model Hui Bing (惠冰), she is very friendly and very good patient because willing to spent her priceless time to fulfill our requests to make different poses. Let's share with you my efforts on my first studio shooting.



Studio Photography














Home 主页>>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience in Jurong Bird Park

Henderson Waves Bridge

Macau & Hong Kong Trip - Day 7 & 8 in Macau (Say Good Bye to Macau & Hong Kong Trip)