Morphosis 13th Outing - 菜鸟活动第十三站 - Desiree Wong

Last three months really can say that I don't what happened to me, it is really don't know why I can spent few hours to joined the photo outings within this three months, but how come I unable to spent only an hour to update my blog. However, this three months I really gained a lot, I had learned a lot even granted an opportunity to experience the Nikkor 70-200mm F/2.8, it is really a powerful lens, hope I can afford to own the legend lens in future. Ok, don't make so much crap let share with you the photos I took within this three months. Let's enjoy the first album after three months I stopped update my blog. Before view the album, let's introduce you this little lovely beauty named Desiree Wong, she a professional model and quite camera face.


Desiree Wong












Home 主页>>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience in Jurong Bird Park

Henderson Waves Bridge

Macau & Hong Kong Trip - Day 7 & 8 in Macau (Say Good Bye to Macau & Hong Kong Trip)