Visit to Genting Highlands

Last week my beloved's JB ex-course mates came to KL for gathering, this is not their first gathering in KL but it is quite special because this time have a new member joined our gathering who is Diamond's boyfriend Mr. Raymond. Maybe recently the whether is too hot, they all agreed when suggested to go Genting Highlands. This is the first time I go to Genting Highlands after bought my camera, this trip I took many photos but most of it was taken with the same scape. So, this time can't share much nice photos with you. Although there are not much but they are my effort. Hee... I will keep putting on steam and hope you will like it.


Genting Cable Car

This is my first time visit to "Qing Shui Yan" after the renovation, it is really a good place to take photos.


清水岩


Statue of Lim Goh Tong


如来佛




My lovely girlfriend and her ex-course mates

Home 主页>>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience in Jurong Bird Park

Henderson Waves Bridge

Macau & Hong Kong Trip - Day 7 & 8 in Macau (Say Good Bye to Macau & Hong Kong Trip)