Singapore Botanic Garden - Second Attempt

Today I went to the Singapore Botanic Garden again, since I already get my Tamron macro lens, so this time my target not only the flora I also took some macro photos for insects. We I reach there the weather looks nice it is very cloudy, I saw a lot peoples were enjoy the natural with their family there. After finished setup my gadgets, I started to take photos, let's share you my efforts.



Cactus in Botanic Garden









After warmed up by few shots , suddenly I felt that have few rain drop on my body. Oh my god, maybe I too concentrate to take photo, I really not realize that the blue sky was shifted to become dark. I quickly find a place for shelter, after waited around half an hour the rain was stop and I continue to shot in Botanic Garden.




















Home 主页>>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience in Jurong Bird Park

Henderson Waves Bridge

Macau & Hong Kong Trip - Day 7 & 8 in Macau (Say Good Bye to Macau & Hong Kong Trip)