Anime Festival Asia Singapore 2009

Last weekend I went to the Anime Festival Asia 2009 in Suntec City Convention Center Singapore. Anime Festival Asia is the South East Asia’s Biggest event celebrating all things related to Japanese animation and popular culture. The event showed a lot Anime models like Gundam, Mask Rider, Naruto and etc, I took a lot photos of these Anime models there.


Anime Festival Asia 2009


Gundam












Besides the Gundam I also saw the models of Mask Rider which is a very famous hero on 90's and my favorite movie during my childhood. In this event I also took a lot photos of cosplay, there are a lot of teenagers were don costumes and accessories to represent their favorite character.


Mask Rider










Cosplay from Japan





Home 主页>>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience in Jurong Bird Park

Henderson Waves Bridge

Macau & Hong Kong Trip - Day 7 & 8 in Macau (Say Good Bye to Macau & Hong Kong Trip)