First Outing in Marina Barrage

Last weekend was my first outing/gathering with Clubsnap members at Marina Barrage in the evening. This outing I had knew a lot of photokakis who also love photography very much like me, besides gathering some of the seniors also share their experiences too. I really learned a lot through this gathering, hope I still have chances to join them for next outing/gathering.


Marina Barrage



Marina Barrage really is a nice place for rest, it is very windy in the evening. There are many peoples picnic with their family on the ground, some even play kite with their childrens.



Playing kite





Star Burst

Home 主页>>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience in Jurong Bird Park

Henderson Waves Bridge

Macau & Hong Kong Trip - Day 7 & 8 in Macau (Say Good Bye to Macau & Hong Kong Trip)